8+ Golden Neck D'uccle hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by xtremechickens, May 18, 2010.

1. xtremechickens

xtremechickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    Arizona
    This Auction is for 8+ Golden Neck D'uccle eggs (Bantams). We have show quality birds that have done very well at the fair and poultry shows. Our Rooster took 1st at our last fair a few months ago. We have had a 98% hatch rate with this coop. They have been very easy to hatch out. We have 2 different pens with 1 rooster and 3 hens. They are very colorful birds and are fun to own..... [​IMG] The pictures are from last summer so they don't look there usual best.

AS WITH ALL HATCHING EGGS, I CANNOT GUARANTEE HATCHABILITY OR PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS IF YOUR EGGS DON'T HATCH DUE TO DAMAGE BY THE POSTAL SERVICE OR EXPOSURE TO TEMPERATURE EXTREMES OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. I DO SEND EXTRAS!!

I will send eggs via priority mail with shipping conformation.

Please pay with paypal as soon as auction ends so that eggs can be set out in a timely manner.

Please feel free to email me with any questions [email protected] , Thank you so much and Happy Bidding!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    Wow, very pretty!

3. xtremechickens

xtremechickens Out Of The Brooder