8" Green lighted ceramic Christmas tree

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reereechickens, Nov 12, 2011.

1. reereechickens

reereechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    This is a beautiful green glazed ceramic lighted Christmas tree. It measures 8.5" from base to star. The multicolored plastic lights and clear star are hot glued on. The star does NOT light up. These trees are handmade by my family owned business in the USA.

These trees make great gifts for nursing homes, hospitals, shut ins, teachers, kids, coworkers, and of course yourself. If there are any problems with your tree, let me know I wiil be happy to fix it. I have other styles of trees and sizes available on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ceramic-lig...078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab005c916

Thanks for looking and Merry Christmas! PM me with any questions! I only accept PayPal!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  2. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    They are very beautiful in person! [​IMG]

3. reereechickens

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    Thanks![​IMG]

4. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    Very pretty! What are the sizes of the trees in the photo? Is the 8" tree the smallest?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  5. reereechickens

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    Hi! The 8" is the smallest, the Medium is 11 1/2" I sell those for $20.00+ $8.00 shipping. Our Large is 15-18" right now it is in a shop for sale and it is $49+shipping. Sorry I'm just now seeing your question, I guess I need to subscribe to this. I have other trees for sale on ebay.

Thanks,
    Marie Kelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by