1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ Khaki Campbells Excellent fertility! 150+ Hatched already this year

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LMEggs, Nov 22, 2010.

1. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    I have 8+ Khaki Campbell eggs for sale. I have hatched so many khakis this year I started tossing the eggs away but then decided that I atleast need to try to sell these. I have 8+ eggs collected today 11/22/10 They have excellent fertility and I have hatched over 150+ ducklings this year from them and hen ducks from this spring are already laying. Last hatch last month resulted in 20+ ducklings in a LG incubator (Looked like a pile of chocolate pudding in there!) Most of the khakis born this year have been females (I've been trying to keep back a few extra boys and cannot find any) LOTS and LOTS of girls born!

My paypal is [email protected] These ship soon as payment is recieved

I cull lots for color and size what they say about khaki egg production is VERY true and they laid all the way through their moult and weather change has not brothered them at ALL

This early spring hen duck
    [​IMG]
    Another hen
    [​IMG]
    Drake
    [​IMG]
    Ducklings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    heres more khaki babies and some Silver appleyard babies
    [​IMG]

2. chickenlady08

chickenlady08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Gosh I sure wish I had an incubator right now cause I would most certainly buy these eggs up. I just love my Khaki, so cute and sweet. I want many many more. Maybe next year!

I especially love the one of the duckling huddled with the baby chick and its little head resting on the chick. So sweet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by