8+ Lav Orp Project eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Sep 8, 2010.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hello,

I will have 8+ Lav Orp Project eggs available in 6 days. Any questions about my babies let me know. They are from another BYC'r user name Tony.

Thanks for looking!!

Beth

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  2. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Beth G. :

They are from another BYC'r user name Toni.

Beth

Tony with a "Y" lol [​IMG]

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Quote:Tony with a "Y" lol [​IMG]

Hey,

Did this in a hurry b/c the husband was yelling in the [email protected]#$! lol
    I corrected the spelling for ya [​IMG]

Hey how your birds doing?

I'm tempted to buy somemore hens from ya. You know those orp's are the most reliable ones I have! Only 1 outta the 4 doesn't lay but, the other three are laying machines!!

ttyl,
    Beth

4. Tony

Tony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Connecticut
    Beth G. :

Quote:Tony with a "Y" lol [​IMG]

Hey,

Did this in a hurry b/c the husband was yelling in the [email protected]#$! lol
    I corrected the spelling for ya [​IMG]

I was just messin with ya, I`ve been called ALOT worse than Tony with an "I", I assure you. lol

That`s odd that one hens not laying, what`s her problem? Does she have an attitude problem or something? lol
    Has she ever layed yet for you?
    You`re more than welcome anytime to stop by again, I`m sure I can help you out with some more birds if you need them. As a matter of fact, I have 4 Blue Plymouth Rocks I`d like to sell before winter, they`re light splash color and 1 is light blue. PM me if you`re interested. Here`s what 3 of the 4 look like in case you forget from when you saw them here.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by