8+ LF Buff Cochin eggs NICE Quality!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    8 + Buff Cochin LF eggs from my NPIP tested flock. These are nice quality, big birds with excellent foot feathering and lots of fluff. One of our pullets went Reserve CH LF Featherleg at our fair under a licensed poultry judge, while our cockeral went 1st in the cockeral class. Great Buff coloring! I package my eggs very well, and label clearly for the P.O. to assure safe delivery to you. My hatch rate here has been excellent, and I've got lots of little Buffs, so it's time to sell some eggs. Eggs will be fresh (not over 3 days old). Pics were taken at about 5 months of age, so they've matured quite a bit. PayPal payment can be made to [email protected] Thanks for looking.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  2. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    I have seen these birds in person at the show, the pics do not do them justice they are massive. they are very clear buffs with no smut. their were over 50 birds in the feather leg class 800+ birds at the show, and her modern hen won best in show [​IMG]

3. Dixieangeln

Dixieangeln Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    NC/VA line
    Wish we had a incubator!! The Brinsea 20 ex is on the kids Christmas list, if you have any after Christmas--let me know [​IMG]

4. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Hope you win Joanie!!!

5. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Wow! They look really cool! I wish I was hatching right now. It's gonna get real cold here soon. I'd like to know if you have some come February though! Could you keep me on a waiting list? [​IMG]

6. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot
    OMG!! [​IMG] These r AMAZING!! [​IMG] All my bators r full full full!! [​IMG] LOL!! If u have any for auction n bout 2 weeks ([​IMG]) I will defiently b bidding!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by