8 marans eggs for sell or trade, blackcopper(SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fowlrus, Dec 9, 2008.

1. fowlrus

fowlrus Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    [​IMG]
    I'm not hatching this holiday season, hate to see those beautiful eggs get scramble.

When you buy marans eggs for hatching, it's important to check out the egg color and where they came from, picture is worth a thousand word. I owed credit to those breeder who work so hard to create such beauty.
    My BC are from Wade Jean, Blues from Bev David, Cuckoo from 3 other well know/respect breeder. No hatchery stuff here.

I'm selling total 8 eggs for $50 which including priority shipping, for express please add $20 more. Eggs will be from Black Copper, Blue Copper, or Cuckoo, depending on who's laying.

It's almost at the end of laying season for them, so I may not have eggs too much longer even thou we are in South Central TX. Of course, by next spring it will be a diffirent story, everybody and their cusins will have marans by than. So this is a good chance to jump in for those lovely chocolate eggs to be on your hands by June.

Our birds are NPIP, tested free for AI, we're members of 3 marans club. Thanks.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/fowlrus/DSC01844.jpg
    http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/fowlrus/DSC02101.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
  2. PrisonARNP

PrisonARNP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2008
    Leavenworth, Kansas
    I would be interested but I currently have a lot of excellent Cuckoo Marans and would like to have a couple different breeds of marans. If You leave out the Cuckoo you can contact me with information on shipping etc. I just moved to kansas from Three Rivers, Texas, (South Texas). Let me know. Dave Campbell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Marans are I have all hatched in Aug 08 and have been laying about one month. or 2.

3. fowlrus

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    WOW! Aug 08? how do you get them to lay so fast?

4. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    I sent you a PM!

Beautiful Eggs!!

5. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Glad to see you made it over here, Angie!!![​IMG]

Kristen

6. CHICKENHEAD

CHICKENHEAD Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2008
    Ill take some eggs where can I send money?

7. maran magpie

maran magpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    mauk,Ga
    SO you say they are laying in 4 months?Wow

8. fowlrus

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    Not my, it take my marans 6 to 7 month to lay. I have always wonder how some people can get theirs lay so early. 4 months? WOW, I sure like to know the secret......
    My cuckoo is laying much less now, I could just leave them out and send only black/blue copper if any one is interested. $50 for 8 eggs that's inlcued priority shipping.
    Here's the egg color now.
    [​IMG]

9. PrisonARNP

PrisonARNP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 25, 2008
    Leavenworth, Kansas
    No they didn't start laying in 4 months, I had the date wrong, I received them in June but I was in Central America on a Humanitarian Medical Mission with the Navy. August is when I got back and that is why that date stuck in my mind. Sorry for the confusion. I did see a lot of interesting chickens down there and a few interesting people.

10. fowlrus

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    thanks for clarify that. But I did know some people claim they can have hen lay in 4 month, lots of high protein diet or something. I just like everything the nature way, but I can always learn some thing new....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by