8+ olive egger eggs Dec 10th shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 5, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I have enough eggs to spare between some of my private sales to send 8+ probably 10 My girls are done molting and really kicking up their laying:)
    -Ive been getting 5-7 eggs a day so very fresh:)
    as soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

I already have a big batch getting sent tomorrow and another for the next day-for the new years eve hatching)

I had been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 9 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I package/ship very carefully-and have yet to have a batch of eggs arrive with any problems( cracked/broken)-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.

these will be shipped on Dec 9th Thursday-
    Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Tempting.... extremely tempting actually.

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:you ding dong-you live close enough to snatch the eggs right out from their butts! [​IMG]

4. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Quote:you ding dong-you live close enough to snatch the eggs right out from their butts! [​IMG]

true... AND I know where you live... AND deanners is letting me borrow back the hovabator and turner until the suro comes back.

5. jenfork

jenfork Out Of The Brooder

Sep 1, 2010
    Northern NJ
    I'm on day 9, with my batch. Just waiting & keeping my fingers crossed. [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Jen have you candled yet?? [​IMG]

7. Sueg4332

Sueg4332 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Ceres, California
    did you paint those egg? If you did nice job. If it is stickers nice job anyway

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:both-rub ons no stickers way to redicluous to use-thank you!

9. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    I've decided to start some eggs on Saturday and ordered a few ebay eggs so these are so tempting! [​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:I have 8 already:) hehe

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by