1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ olive egger eggs Dec 27th shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 12, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I have enough eggs to spare between some of my private sales to send 8+ probably 10+ but Im gauranteeing 10 for now-( Im known for sending alot more just in case) -Ive been getting 5-7 eggs a day so very fresh:) All pullets produced from these eggs will lay the olive colored eggs of all different shades-I only send the darkest colored eggs laid so that when you hatch, your pullets will lay the darker colors-if I get lighter colors I keep them for eating-the colors of teh eggs you will be recieving are pictured down below-the blown out eggs-thats the best array of colors I can show:)
    as soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

I have an opening for this shipping date Decmeber 27th Monday-

I had been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 9 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. Alot of blue anf black chicks-They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I have no straight combed hens in this pen all pea combs-I package/ship very carefully-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.
    -
    Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:) I can do smaller orders-just pm me:)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  2. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Gorgeous birds! Love the egg color's too!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:thank you [​IMG] I love collecting them-today 5 green eggs of all different shades--I love love the green with brown speckles!!!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    wow 10 hours!! wow this will end in early morning at 6am! I wake up too early [​IMG] I need to start auctions at this time [​IMG]

5. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Quote:Yep, 6:07, I think. haha Oh well, it's worth it! [​IMG]

6. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    Hi Nat! [​IMG]

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    1 1/2 hours to go! [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Yep, 6:07, I think. haha Oh well, it's worth it! [​IMG]

thank you and good luck! ughhhh Im up way to early this am-I hate falling asleep early:-( LOL

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:LOL hi hunny [​IMG]

10. BigIslandChicks

BigIslandChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    your egg ornaments are so beautiful!! [​IMG]
    one day we will order some eggs.... [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by