1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 + Olive Egger Hatching Eggs (First generation)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by daze333, Feb 15, 2011.

1. daze333

daze333 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Port Angeles, WA
    PLEASE DO NOT HIT BID AND END THE AUCTION--JUST PM ME AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST.

Up for your consideration are 8+ Olive Egger hatching eggs. They are from EE hens and a cuckoo marans roo. (clean legged) With mixing of the green eggs and dark brown eggs you should get a nice colored olive egg. I do not have any of these mix of laying age yet, so I can only guess at the color it makes. All these parents are hatchery birds, but my marans lay pretty dark eggs anyway. I am getting 100% hatch rate at home right now! They are having very clean hatches and fat healthy little babies. My girls are laying like crazy right now. I can do 8+ eggs because I have 3 hens. If you would like more pics or info see my blog; http://sherryscrazymenagerie.blogspot.com/2011/02/olive-egger-project.html

I
    package the eggs in bubble wrap and egg cartons and lots of packing around that. They ship priority with USPS. My Paypal address is [email protected]. I cannot be responsible for the hatch rate of shipped eggs. Happy Hatching!

[​IMG]
    Here is my roo
    [​IMG]
    Here is a fat little baby that hatched recently. He looks like he will be blue barred!

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I'm drooling over the Blue Barred Baby!!! [​IMG]

I wish I could.. Hope someone buys these! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by