8 Partridge and blue partridge silkie/showgirl eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am selling eggs for my Blue Partridge and Partridge silkies. You are buying 8 hatchings eggs. I will add any extra I get. They are very nice birds. Several of the birds have been shown and done well. I have won best of variety everytime I have shown. All of my silkies have the correct number of toes and the correct combs. I have never hatched out a four toed chick. I have hatched a few splash chicks, but most are blue partridge and Partridge. I also have one Partridge showgirl rooster in the pen and I have a black showgirl cockerel. You have a chance of hatching out a showgirl but I haven't so far, but a buyer did hatch out a Partridge showgirl last week. It is very cute.

We have had good fertility here, but I can not guarantee your hatch rate due to shipping and/or incubation methods. I accept paypal. I will ship these today.

If you buy these, please pay my paypal at [email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. calasu

calasu Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2011
    Eggs out of these birds traveled to the West Coast and out of 22 eggs 19 made it to lockdown. They are hatching as I type and I have 1 showgirl so far. They are vigorous, healthy and beautiful.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    That is wonderful about them hatching. It isn't fair. You are the second person to hatch a showgirl. I just hatched out chicks two weeks ago and didn't get any. But I did put a dozen eggs in last week. If these don't sale, I am going to put them in the incubator. I want more showgirls.[​IMG]

4. calasu

calasu Out Of The Brooder

Jul 17, 2011
    You guys are really missing out on these eggs. I got 22 eggs and out of the 22 eggs 16 hatched with 4 showgirls. I think that is pretty amazing for shipped eggs to Washington state. This goes to show the fertility of these eggs. If I needed more chicks I would bid but I really don't need anymore chicks. [​IMG]

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I'm so tempted! [​IMG]

6. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I just put all the eggs I had yesterday in the incubator. I will have the 8 eggs to ship Wednesday so the buyer will get fresh eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by