8 Pekin Eggs - Tx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tx_dane_mom, Nov 25, 2007.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have 8 Pekin Eggs available for shipment tomorrow if anyone wants them for $8 plus $10 for shipping. I checked fertility on the ones I have in the bator myself, and there is fertility.
    I remember someone was looking for some.
    Paypal only to [email protected] need it paid by 3:00 CST in order to get it to the PO in time.
    Kristi

2. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    K, I guess no one was interested...my dogs sure will be happy tonight [​IMG] , b/c lord knows w/22 pekins already & more in the bator I'M sure not setting anymore myself! [​IMG]
    Kristi

3. Cara

Cara Songster

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Will you have any more available? My husband made the mistake of saying I can have as many ducks as I want [​IMG] How has your hatch rate been?

4. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have 9 eggs right now. I can ship you out some if you want. To be truthful, I sat the first eggs that were present (7) and 1 was fertile, so I don't know if it's a case of low fertility b/c of the season or if they weren't fertile at first & now are. I've been feeding them to the dogs b/c no one wants them. If you want, I'll send you a dozen Monday for $15, just to make sure the S/H is covered. Just let me know if you're interested, and you can set them & let me know how the fertility is. I am not interested in setting anymore b/c I still have 20 pekins and need to sale some.
    Thanks for asking!
    Kristi

5. Cara

Cara Songster

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    That would be great, i'll send you a PM.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by