1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 Pekin Eggs - Tx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tx_dane_mom, Nov 25, 2007.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
  2. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    K, I guess no one was interested...my dogs sure will be happy tonight [​IMG] , b/c lord knows w/22 pekins already & more in the bator I'M sure not setting anymore myself! [​IMG]
    Kristi

3. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Will you have any more available? My husband made the mistake of saying I can have as many ducks as I want [​IMG] How has your hatch rate been?

4. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have 9 eggs right now. I can ship you out some if you want. To be truthful, I sat the first eggs that were present (7) and 1 was fertile, so I don't know if it's a case of low fertility b/c of the season or if they weren't fertile at first & now are. I've been feeding them to the dogs b/c no one wants them. If you want, I'll send you a dozen Monday for $15, just to make sure the S/H is covered. Just let me know if you're interested, and you can set them & let me know how the fertility is. I am not interested in setting anymore b/c I still have 20 pekins and need to sale some.
    Thanks for asking!
    Kristi

5. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    That would be great, i'll send you a PM.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by