1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 plus extras (15 eggs Sun Night) Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PrettyPoultry, Apr 16, 2011.

1. PrettyPoultry

PrettyPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    Oklahoma
    UPDATE: I have 15 eggs to send to the winner as of Sunday night

Up for auction are 8 plus extra (2 to 4 depending on how the girls lay) Silver Laced Wyandotte hatching eggs. We bought our flock directly from Foleys, they have beautiful crisp lacing and all our birds have rose combs. Fertility has been checked and we have had an excellent hatch rate here.

We do everything in our control to insure fresh fertile eggs. Our chickens are feed a high quality diet of egg booster as wells as fresh greens daily. They are also offered oyster shell. We collect eggs 2 to 3 times daily, and turn them twice daily. Eggs sent will be fresh. I carefully packed in bubble wrap air cell up - padded with shedded paper. These will ship as soon as payment is received. I cannot guarantee hatch rate, due to variables out of my control. I do accept paypal. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  2. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Very pretty birds, were in Oklahoma are you?

3. PrettyPoultry

PrettyPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Quote:Thank you, we are in Paul's Valley.

4. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    I have these in my bator and fertility is GREAT!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by