8+ PURE LAV and splits silkie eggs Ship Tues the 23rd-shipping incl.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Aug 21, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi folks-Had a break in orders. I have 8 right now and hope to have a full dozen or more? ( CANNOT GUARANTEE that though:( ) by Tuesday morning-SHIPPING IS INCLUDED:) Please paypal [email protected] when you hit the buy it now please and thank you so much~

the percentages on hatching pure lavs are as follows:

-25% pure lavs ( all though its been more like 35%)
    -25% pure blacks
    -50% splits

All splits in my pen are black to lav splits-no other colors have ever been involved with these birds. These photos were taken in Fall-I let them all out for the Summer to free range- gives them a nice break!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8 weeks old pure lav
    [​IMG]
    look closely at the right foot-the 5th toe is there just a bad photo holding the bird by myself!
    [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I have 10 now:)

3. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Let me help u with photos of the beauties I got from u b4 the dogs got them [​IMG]

If I had the money I'd buy these...I'm sure somebody will get them though [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:OOH that photo is a new one!? I dont remember seeing that one!! Thank you again! Hunny did you ever find out what got the birds???

5. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    No, the only thing we caught in the trap was a coon..nothing else? I'm assuming it was a possum or some kind of weasel. I just don't think a coon couldve done it but?? It hasn't happened since though, thank goodness.

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:OOH that photo is a new one!? I dont remember seeing that one!! Thank you again! Hunny did you ever find out what got the birds???

Hi Nava [​IMG] From my recollection dogs got some of the ones she hatched from me a long time ago:( and then just recently something was pulling her birds out of her coops-not the dogs this time....

7. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:
    Hi Nava [​IMG] From my recollection dogs got some of the ones she hatched from me a long time ago:( and then just recently something was pulling her birds out of her coops-not the dogs this time....

Ohhh makes sense now [​IMG]

My bad [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Hi Nava [​IMG] From my recollection dogs got some of the ones she hatched from me a long time ago:( and then just recently something was pulling her birds out of her coops-not the dogs this time....

Ohhh makes sense now [​IMG]

My bad [​IMG]

Haha its all good--I did see the dog comment and had to think about that for a minute too....

9. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    if I was into silkies I would buy from you!!!!

very nice!!!!!!

10. Smokin Silkies

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    Yes your right...the dogs killed them all but one. I had the 1 Lav pullet (I think) left and she was one of the ones that was attacked by whatever it was...We had to put her down. It was very heartbreaking [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by