1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 PURE MUSCOVY EGGS $25.00 W/SHIPPING MISSOURI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Mar 27, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    8 pure Muscovy duck eggs from my mixed color flock. Will ship on Monday 3/30. I have black pied, blue pied, lavendar pied, and chocolate pied. Last years hatches produced about half pastels. Pics below of some of my youngsters and breeding stock. $25.00 with shipping and Delivery Confirmation included. First to PayPal $25.00 to [email protected] and post SOLD gets them. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Just wanted to say these are great eggs!!! All 8 of mine made it intact....and I have 4 healthy growing eggs developing due to hatch on April 10th. I bet the other 4 eggs would have developed but my eggturner broke early on so I think that effected them. They were also some of the ducks first eggs. If I ever need more I know where I'm getting them from!

[​IMG]

3. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    SamG ~ Don't forget to send pics when those babies hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by