5 Years
Jul 13, 2014
IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

LAST SET FOR THE SEASON!

8 Pure Slate Button Quail hatching eggs for sale.

This is a very rare color, and is different from the regular silver type. Unlike the silvers, slate males do not have a white bib, but slight red markings on their feathers instead. Both males and females have beautiful patterns on their feathers.

I keep this flock in a separate cage to ensure all chicks are slate, and no other mixed colors.

I've had excellent hatch rates with my flock (average of 85-90% hatch rate) but please keep in mind that your hatch rates may be lower due to transportation of the eggs and other factors such as incubation.

I will try to include as many extra eggs as I can, depending on laying.

GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE SAFE!
If you receive less than 8 undamaged, fresh eggs, please let me know and I will be willing to send another set free of charge or refund you.

FREE SHIPPING! The eggs will be packed safely and shipped the same day they are ordered.
No international shipping.

About Us
We are an Illinois based aviary specializing in breeding rare, exotic breeds of ornamental fowl. Many of our birds have been imported due to their exclusivity and rarity. We breed species such as button quail, harlequin quail, mearns quail, Madagascan partridge, Nicobar pigeons, jungle bush quail, ornamental pheasants and more! Be sure to keep an eye on our listings, we have hatching eggs of various breeds up for sale form time to time depending on the season!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to help.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    345.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0561.JPG
    IMG_0561.JPG
    494 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 20

Back
Top Bottom