8+ Purebred Bator Special!! Free Shipping!! UPDATE!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by heathersboers, Feb 8, 2011.

1. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    8 + bator special assortment-FREE SHIPPING!! - I will collect starting TODAY until Saturday- Feb, 12th !! All are in separate pens. You could get

Blue Laced Red Wyandottes,-you should hatch 75% blue-25% splash -no black gene -very nice laced birds!!

French Blue Copper Marans- 100% blue copper chicks- French Black Copper roo over Splash marans pullets (chick pictured)-eggs are a very good dark color for blues [​IMG]-all feather shanked chicks so far- we have hatched out approx. 50 !!

French Black Copper Marans- Greenfire/ Bev davis lines-Very nice dark eggs!!!

Fertility is great on these eggs ! I have the bators full!

I will try to send at least 2 from each breed-more if laid. The blue marans and wyandottes are laying the best. Our hatch rate is 95% or better here at home, and i cannot be responsible for yours due to USPS handling. I package with bubblewrap and poly-filling to ensure a safe trip to their new home!! I pack eggs to hatch !! I ship to the lower 48 states only. Please e-mail or PM any questions! Ill be happy to answer them!

Prompt payment is appreciated so these eggs can be mailed as fresh as possible- paypal [email protected]

Pic of French Blue Copper marans eggs in my bator -the black coppers are even darker!!-Taken This week (and with flash )
    [​IMG]
    French Black Copper pullet[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. kulangi

kulangi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    If you are sending 2 eggs of each posted in this ad then you are sending 6 eggs because you listed three breeds (BLRW, FBCP, FBCM).

3. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Quote:I'm Sorry -let me make it more clear- I will send at LEAST 2 of each breed- possibly 3 -so you can get at least a pair. plus the extras- I cant guarantee how many of each though- thats the "special" part [​IMG] My girls do what they want to..
    There should be more blue marans and blue laced red wyandottes though. I am collecting from today until shipping saturday afternoon...

4. kulangi

kulangi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2010
    Which breeder (which line breeding) did you get your copper marans and blue laced wyandottes?

5. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Greenfire Farms and Bev Davis -Copper Marans and blue poultry for the wyandottes- I got some of the BLRW from a breeder here in NC also.

6. georgialee

georgialee Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Is shipping included in the auction price? [​IMG]

7. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Quote:yes. Thanks [​IMG]

8. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    I have collected quite a few eggs as of today !!!! 2 more days collecting to go! [​IMG] I have been getting some PMs wanting to see the color of these eggs- here ya go- collected today- the white one doesnt count-its a white leghorn- [​IMG] -

[​IMG]

9. heathersboers

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    UPDATE!! I have 8 as of today! Most are the Marans... [​IMG] The wyandottes have slacked off but the French Black Coppers have taken up the slack! I am expecting at LEAST a dozen to be shipped to the winner by the looks of things. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  10. Livinzoo

Livinzoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Statham, GA
    How do your BLRW not have a black gene????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by