8+ Quality Partridge Showgirl hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Jan 11, 2011.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for Sale is 8+ Quality Partridge Showgirl eggs. I am asking $1.75 per egg. So
    8 eggs would be $14.00 plus shipping etc. The photos speak for themselves.
    These are new to my breeding program. I have some incubating now.
    I have one partrideg showgirl Rooster housed with one partridge hen and two partridge hens. Both of the showgirls have bowties. So you will get both showgirls and silkies out of these pairs.
    They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed.
    They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning, depending when payment is made, PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. If you would like to insure the package it will cost and additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I will include a heat pack at no charge.

I also have white showgirl eggs, but they have gone on strike right now but if you are interested let me know so I can let you know when they start laying again. I also have White silkie eggs, Splash silkie eggs and Black/Blue silkie eggs. They will be listed on seperate posts but email me if you would like a combo pack. All of my colors are penned seperately.
    Please don't click on buy it now. Just send me a PM or if that is full an email at [email protected]
    Thanks

If you want a more that a dozen eggs the price for shipping will be $12.00.
    Thanks and good luck !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  2. sonjab314

sonjab314 Constant State of Confusion

May 15, 2010
    Missouri
    I REALLY want these but I don't need them......decisions decisions

3. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008