8+ Rouen Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tx_dane_mom, May 29, 2008.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I have 8+ Rouen duck eggs available to ship tomorrow (Fri) w/paypal payment. Willing to also consider trade if someone is interested in that option. Asking $16 total including S/H. I just hatched out 6 last night/today [​IMG]
    Kristi

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I can't have ducks but do you have any pictures?

3. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Yep, there's a thread somewhere around here if you type in 'rouen eggs' w/pix taken of them several months back.
    Kristi

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    thanks I like to look and be jealous of everyone with duck [​IMG]

5. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    [​IMG] No problem.

6. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Hey I am in San Antonio! Do you Ducks lay pretty consistently through out the summer? I can't get any at the moment but definitely keeping you in mind for when I am ready! [​IMG] Are Rouens hard to hatch? Never did ducks before. [​IMG]

7. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    My rouens lay more consistently than any of my chicken breeds. I get 3 eggs every day (from 3 girls.) The eggs are jumbo (they are just over a year old) and my fertility is GREAT. Just let me know when you decide. I will be happy to ship them, but I also sho wmy great danes & travel alot throughout Texas, so if you decided you wanted ducklings rather than eggs, or if you want eggs hand delivered, we might be able to work that out.
    Kristi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by