8+ serama eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Oct 26, 2010.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Hey everyone, I recently posted this auction but the serama hens are laying like crazy, more eggs than I can deal with [​IMG] Instead of hitting buy now, just pm me or post on here. These eggs will be fresh and ready to go by the weekend, I pack the eggs very carefully. There are class B's and C, they have good type, just a little heavier than they should be. I will try and get pictures up if requested, you can see some pics on my website. Thanks!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I'd love to see some pics! I am looing for some bright colored ones like orange red ect..

3. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have ginger pullets, one of them has some white mottling on her body. The rooster has a dark chest (black and mottled) but he has alot of shiny, beautiful green in him., I also have 2 black hens in the group so there is no telling what you might wind up with.

4. TGarcia

TGarcia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Texas
    I sent you a pm.

5. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Hey guys, I can get 6+ eggs out right away today, the PO closes at 12 Eastern Time so I need to get them out ASAP.

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    There are now 8 eggs ready to be shipped. I will ship them out immediatly. $25 which includes the $10 shipping. Thanks!! Paypal is [email protected]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by