8+Serama Hatching eggs

MiMis_Place

Songster
11 Years
Mar 15, 2010
Oklahoma
I am offering 8+ eggs. I expect to have 12 by Monday afternoon. No promises though.

My seremas came from eggs I bought a year ago from Seremaland and some I bought on Ebay from McCallum's Flock out of TX. Unfortunately none of the booted, frizzled, ect... hatched.

I have smooth seremas except for one silkied. They are mostly B size with a few A's.

Pick up in person is welcome.

Send payment to:

[email protected]

NO E-CHECKS!

Here are a few pictures of my packaging methods and seremas:)

51220_pretty_boy_3.jpg

51220_hen_in_three.jpg

51220_speckled_hen_pretty_boy.jpg

51220_ds_dl_010.jpg

51220_lover_boys_girls.jpg

51220_lover_boy.jpg

51220_how_i_pack_001.jpg

51220_how_i_pack_002.jpg

Check this link to see what some of my customers from BYC have to say about my eggs, ect....

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=457180

Questions? PM me.

Thanks for your interest!
Carla

Last edited:
I have more hens that is what is shown here, but not any pictures uploaded, and I have the grandkids and too much going on to take new pics.
big_smile.png

But, I sure didn't want these eggs to go to waste, since I am through hatching for the year.
wink.png

Hi Carla
frow.gif

Here is a picture of "some" of the beautiful Seramas I hatched from you earlier this year.
big_smile.png

72330_thorngirls.jpg

What color do you call this hen?
51220_hen_in_three.jpg

I have one that looks just like her an I dont know what to call her... I have gotten a cream mottled, a splash Mille fleur an a few others I cant remember at the moment..

Here is my hen...

285522_154844761262212_100002100667846_331675_5114620_n.jpg

OH WOW! They are really pretty! They look like most of the colors I have! I have few young chicks that look like the one that has lots of colors.
big_smile.png
I even have a chick that's white with black spots all over it. I'll be taking some pics of my young ones from my eggs and some pics of my chicks from Zoomummzy too.

Thanks for sharing Beth!

Silkiemomma2010 I have a hen colored just like yours. She's sooo pretty! I don't know what you'd call the color though. (OOOPS I just realized there's a picture of her.)
big_smile.png

Thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom