8 + Serama - Miniature Chickens Hatching Eggs - Frizzles - Silkied - Smooth

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

This is a Buy It Now sale! Just post SOLD and PayPal me. Will ship eggs Tuesday
    or Wednesday.

Priority USPS shipping and tracking is $10.00.

8 + Serama eggs from our Serama pens. We have Frizzles, Silkied, Smooth and the
    occasional Booted. Our Serama come in many colors, including chocolate and blue.
    We will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
    these tiny little eggs and grow your own flock. These are the first Serama eggs I've posted for a
    good while... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched many clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment immediately after after posting SOLD
    to [email protected] and PM me your info. I will ship the 8 + Serama hatching eggs on Tues.
    or Wed. They will be double boxed and wrapped with great care, we've even sent eggs to Alaska
    and had them hatch! Tracking number will be sent to you as soon as they are shipped.

Thanks so much for looking! [​IMG]

2. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Here are photos of how some of the chicks hatched from our Serama eggs are turning out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. stacey89

stacey89 New Egg

Mar 8, 2015
    hi im looking for some eggs are they still available ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by