1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8 Serema and Silkie / Sizzle Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tamsflock, Dec 8, 2009.

1. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    I have 5 Serema eggs and 3 Silkie eggs. I am done hatching for the year and after this batch I won't ship any more this year.

The seremas are all B class I have one hen that I hatched from Kdbeall out of Tx. One hen from allabotdemchicks Alabama and 1 hen 2 roos from Lockedhearts who hathed Missouri chicks eggs they are from Ga
    I have hatched a bunch from these birds I am just done for the winter.

The silkies are all bearded most are vaulted these 3 eggs are from my dark pen which has a black roo and a blue roo with black,blue,splash.grey and partridge hens. There are also 2 sizzles from Jimnjay a blue and a black. I do not know who is laying so it will be a guess on if silkies or sizzle.
    I have changed computers and don't have all my pictures tranfered yet. I might get a picture of the chicks I hatched last week so you can see the chicks.

2. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    PM'd ya. [​IMG]

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Sold!

4. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    HEY!! I'd love to see my babies all grown up! Can you send me some pics?! Glad they're doing well and stayed small for ya! WOOT!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by