8+ Serema Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiMis_Place, Jan 19, 2011.

1. MiMis_Place

MiMis_Place Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Oklahoma
    I am offering 8+ whatever my girls lay between now and auction end. I anticipate at least a dozen possibly more. (As of today, 21st I have 10 eggs:)

My seremas came from eggs I bought a year ago from Seremaland and some I bought on Ebay from McCallum's Flock out of TX. Unfortunately none of the booted, frizzled, ect... hatched.

I have smooth seremas except for one silkied. They are mostly B size with a few A's.

I list shipping as $19.95 but I will refund the difference in actual shipping to your Zip code minus $2 to help cover the cost of delivery confirmation, gas, and PayPal fees. Payment is expected within 12 hours of auction end. Send payment to:

[email protected]

NO E-CHECKS!

Here are a few pictures of my packaging methods and seremas:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have some Lav. roo silkie X white showgirl eggs for sale on Ebay. (This will be the only listing for this cross for sometime as I plan to hatch the future eggs myself:) If you want to check my feedback there or the listing my handle there is mimis_place.

I've also listed some blue marans roo X French cuckoo hen eggs here on BYC along with some Indian Runner duck eggs.

Questions? PM me.

Thanks for your interest!
    Carla

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by