8+ Silkie eggs from SQ stock!!! **see pics**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected]@2four, Jul 27, 2010.

1. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all!! I have had several PM's lately asking for specific colors, smaller quantities, and asking me to do a, "Buy it Now" auction, so I am offering 8+ eggs for $40 plus $12 for shipping. I will be offering MULTIPLE sets of eggs, so you can PM me to request specific colors and payment. PLEASE DO NOT bid on this auction--just PM me!! Thanks! I only accept paypal. You can also buy multiple sets and I do offer combined shipping! I am only offering this for the next week, then will switch back to my regular auction methods. All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! ! My silkies have won BB, BV, RB, RV several times! All of my silkies are penned by color, so no cross colors! Shipping will be a flat fee of $12, so when auction is finished, add $12 to final bid. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it! [​IMG] Here are just some of the pictures of my silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweet Violet

Sweet Violet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 9, 2010
    Vista CA
    so do you pick the colors or do we tell you what our preferences are or .... ?

3. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:You can pick colors or tell me your preferences and I will do my best to make sure you get the color(s) you want! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  4. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hey all!!! So far I have 4 orders, so PM me if you want any eggs and what color...I can take a few more orders! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG] bEEEEEEE U Tiful [​IMG]

6. M@M@2four

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG]

7. M@M@2four