I set 8 silkie eggs in a Brinsea Mini Advance on Thursday 12-15-11. These were shipped eggs from a win on eBay although after the last hatch(my first) I decided to avoid shipped eggs. That didn't last long! The seller shipped 9 but I decided to toss one that had a ruptured air cell. My incubator only holds seven eggs using the auto turn so I squeezed in the extra egg which forces me to hand turn two of them. I candled them last night and found that 6 out of 8 are showing clear development. Interestingly the two that don't appear to be developing are the ones I'm having to hand turn...But I'll give them a few more days. I plan on posting pictures/updates so if your hatch is around a similar time please join the thread!