8+ Silkie hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Sep 20, 2010.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hello All,
    I will have 8+ Silkie hatching eggs available. I now have more white silkies. I just bought two more laying hens and still have a partridge pair. The Partridge pair is of Bobbi Porto Lines. They are mating alot and all eggs should be fertile. The Winner of this auction will need to send me a USPS money order as I do not take Paypal. Once money order is rec'vd I will collect eggs and ship immediately. One of the hens was a winner at the kids 4-H chicken club of Sommers, CT this past year. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please pop me a PM.
    Thank you, Beth

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    where in ct are u from do you do pick ups.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  3. Beth G.

Quote:Hi,

I am in New Haven County. I do not allow anyone on my farm in fear of disease and parasite spreading off of shoes and clothing. I do work in Hamden, CT right off of the Route 40 expressway and Route 10. I can bring the eggs into work and have someone pick them up here.

Let me know b/c they are constantly mating and laying lately.

Take Care,
    Beth

4. Beth G.

Hi All,

Half of my hens have decided to go broody [​IMG]. Please no more bidding in fear I won't be able to fulfill the 8+ hatching eggs. I am very sorry about this but, even if I get them off the eggs and put them on wire floors it will be days before they start laying again. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Beth

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by