8 Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantam (Foley Line)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by DMRippy, Dec 10, 2012.

1. DMRippy

DMRippy Pallet Queen Premium Member

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I have a trio of Silver Penciled Bantam Wyandottes direct from Jerry Foley. They are starting to lay very well and I would like to take PRE-ORDERS to reserve your shipping dates. I will be shipping through Feb when I will start hatching for me [​IMG] These will be available some through the Spring and Summer so put your request in for the dates you would like to have some eggs shipped.

Payment by paypal only, NO E-Checks UNLESS you pay a week in advance. They just take too long. I do pack very carefully and store the egg just like I do for my hatching eggs. I individually wrap each egg in bubble wrap and then wrap them with big bubble wrap in a USPS Box with Styrofoam around the edges and bottom and top. I have had very good hatches. But I do not guarantee you hatch or the eggs once shipped, do to the fact that the USPS handling of the eggs is out of my control.

If you have any questions just PM. I will ship on Mondays (I can ship on other days if needed) and shipping is $10.00 with DC. Thanks and Happy Hatching!

I have orders till the Middle of Jan and 3 orders for the end of Feb and first of March..... but I have availability in the middle and after that.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  2. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    I think I have a broody... so I will have to hold off on taking current orders. Sorry.

3. earlybird69

earlybird69 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2013
    i know this is an old post but would you happen to have any penciled eggs available or a waiting list for them??

4. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    Right now I just have a trio, soon a quad. Just had my first hatch from the pen. I got a new cockerel from Jerry a few months ago and the chicks are looking much better this round. I will have some in the spring but with just a quad numbers might be limited to 9+. I need to hatch a few for me first LOL. I don't have a wait list just check back with me if you want. I don't plan on get rid of them anytime soon.

5. joydix

joydix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2015
    West Sonoma County
    i have some 6 week old bantam SP wyandotte chicks. one i am sure is a boy. they other 3 not sure. what should i be looking for exactly? the boy is darker in color and very red in comb. the other have pinkish combs now, lighter in color and their tails are more down than the boy. one of them however has a taller stance like a roo but barely pink, and looks in every other way as the the other two i think/hope are girls!

6. DMRippy

May 18, 2011
    Nashville
    This is an old ad and is in the BST section. You need to find a post in the other sections. Not sure if there is a tread for just the bantams but there are probably several wyandotte threads. I don't have these anymore.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by