Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

8+ Hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. I have two Coronation Sussex pullets in with my light Sussex and one split light Sussex pullet. I will always provide extras, as well.

DSCN4328-1.jpg

My rooster is HUGE Light Sussex and my Light Sussex hens are quite large as well. I purchased these directly from Paul Bradshaw of Green Fire Farms in the fall of 2009, they are 100% Bradshaw lines. These are NOT HATCHERY birds but Australian import lines. These are very friendly, hardy birds that are great layers of brown eggs. I do show my birds and I cull to the APA standard. I do not breed birds that I could not take to a show and do well with!

DSCN4105.jpg

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

DSCN4335-1.jpg

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock (private breeders)--NOT HATCHERY BIRDS!

Hatching Info:

Chicken eggs take 21 days to hatch!

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just in case any of the eggs do crack or break. I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & sometimes, on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

DSCN5144.jpg

I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE U.S., SORRY I CANNOT SHIP TO HAWAII OR PR.

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods. Remember, these are TEST eggs.

I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

PayPal only please, NO E-CHECKS! Eggs are TIME-SENSITIVE & CANNOT SIT AROUND FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR CHECKS TO CLEAR without comprising hatch-ability! Please READ THIS & UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO BIDDING!

Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

**I wanted to add that if there is an issue with these, please let me know prior to leaving me feedback.

DSCN4616.jpg

DSCN5153.jpg

Back
Top Bottom