8+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Duemig10, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Duemig10

Duemig10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up for auction are 6+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Swedish Flower Hens come in four different colors, black, grey, white and red. We have 4 roosters over 7 hens. They come with and without crests. We have 1 crested rooster and 2 crested hens. So chances are you will receive a mix of crested or non crested in a variety of colors. We purchased our chicks directly from Greenfire Farms. Our birds are young and fertility has been proven and has been very high for us. Our eggs are collected three times daily and kept in a cool location on an egg turner. We let our flock out to free range every day for healthy and happy birds. Our birds are beautiful and very docile and would make an excellent addition to anyone who wanted to add these birds to your flock.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING:

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. However I do guarantee fresh eggs will be sent.

Each egg will be carefully wrapped. We ship our packages, marked "Fragile Hatching Eggs". We do not accept and please do not pay with e-check. Please make payment within 24 hours of end of auction to ensure that your eggs are shipped right away.

Please pay when auction ends. I will be mailing these out on Monday. Payment through PayPal e-mail address is [email protected]

2. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    [​IMG] Oh, if only my incubator wasn't already full! But two weeks from now...

3. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:I have an extra incubator you can borrow...[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Wow you have some beautiful birds! Do you think you will be offering any more eggs for sale this fall?

5. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:Thank you and as long as the ladies cooperate, I will offer them.[​IMG]

6. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    Quote:Is my husband looking? [​IMG] What kind of bator is it? [​IMG] No, no, I really can't... [​IMG]
    Wait... how much extra shipping? [​IMG] No, stop, this is wrong! [​IMG]
    But the kids are [​IMG] [​IMG] They say they'll share their beds to keep them warm at night? Do you think that would work? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Me thinks I need to join the Incubators Anonymous thread and I'm only on my first hatch! [​IMG]

Oh, seriously though, as tempting as it is, I promised myself there would be no more chickens until my DH at least starts to construct the new chicken coop. The tractor is full and there are 14 viable chicks growing in the incubator already (including 5 SFH [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ). I will be after my DH this week to get the coop done and I will be watching for future auctions. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:Is my husband looking? [​IMG] What kind of bator is it? [​IMG] No, no, I really can't... [​IMG]
    Wait... how much extra shipping? [​IMG] No, stop, this is wrong! [​IMG]
    But the kids are [​IMG] [​IMG] They say they'll share their beds to keep them warm at night? Do you think that would work? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Me thinks I need to join the Incubators Anonymous thread and I'm only on my first hatch! [​IMG]

Oh, seriously though, as tempting as it is, I promised myself there would be no more chickens until my DH at least starts to construct the new chicken coop. The tractor is full and there are 14 viable chicks growing in the incubator already (including 5 SFH [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ). I will be after my DH this week to get the coop done and I will be watching for future auctions. [​IMG] [​IMG]

You are too funny [​IMG] . We have 3 home made incubators going right now....the first one has some Buff Laced Brahma's and some of our SFH. The second one has Silkies and some of our SFH...ohhh and let me not forget my FBCM eggs as well. The third one is the hatcher that is getting ready for Sunday's lock down...[​IMG][[​IMG]. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind by hatching more eggs...We have have some Silver Laced Brahma's eggs coming that I am waiting on [​IMG] [​IMG]. Some of these chicks will have my DH building new coops and some are going to be added to my laying hens eating eggs that we sell eventually.....[​IMG] [​IMG]. Good luck with your hatch on your SFH[ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Theyre adorable.

9. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:Thank you.

10. cthrash1

cthrash1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Somerset, KY
    Hope you have eggs for sale in the Spring... This is a breed I have been wanting so much!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by