1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ Swedish Flower Hen Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Duemig10, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Duemig10

Duemig10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up for auction are 8+ Swedish Flower Hen hatching eggs. Swedish Flower Hens come in four different colors, black, grey, white and red. We have 4 roosters over 7 hens. They come with and without crests. We have 1 crested rooster and 2 crested hens. So chances are you will receive a mix of crested or non crested in a variety of colors. We purchased our chicks directly from Greenfire Farms. Our birds are young and fertility has been proven and has been very high for us. Our eggs are collected three times daily and kept in a cool location on an egg turner. We let our flock out to free range every day for healthy and happy birds. Our birds are beautiful and very docile and would make an excellent addition to anyone who wanted to add these birds to your flock. You can see more pics and video of our SFH's at http://www.wintergreenchickenfarm.com

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING:

I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to variables in shipping, weather and incubation methods. However I do guarantee the freshest eggs will be sent.

Each egg will be carefully wrapped with bubble wrap and the box will be filled with packaging peanuts and more bubble wrap to ensure that the eggs arrive safely. We ship our packages, marked "Fragile Hatching Eggs". We do not accept and please do not pay with e-check. Please make payment within 24 hours of end of auction to ensure that your eggs are shipped right away.

Please pay when auction ends. I will be mailing the day after the auction ends. Payment through PayPal e-mail address is [email protected].

2. KYTinpusher

KYTinpusher Master Enabler

Sep 3, 2011
    Northern KY
    I just wanted to chime in to say that I just hatched 11 beautiful, healthy chicks from a 10+ auction from Duemig10! [​IMG] I know no one can guarantee a hatch rate on shipped eggs, but she certainly does her part to ensure a successful hatch. You will not be diappointed! Here are some pics:

[​IMG]

Thank you again, Michele!

3. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:You are welcome and thank you for the kind words. Good luck with those beautiful chicks!!! I look forward to pics as they grow.

4. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    My turn to chime in [​IMG]

Beautiful birds, I have seen them in person. [​IMG]

I have 6 Gorgeous chicks I picked up and a dozen eggs. ALL 12 are developing and due to lock down this Wed. [​IMG]

Funny, I was just going to send you a message. [​IMG]

5. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I just want that hen in the 3rd pic! She's amazing!

6. Two Girl's Dad

Two Girl's Dad Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2011
    Eastern N.C
    I also had a great hatch and I am seeing a few with crest now!

7. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    How adorable!! How long does it take before you can tell if they are gonna be crested or not?
    Can they take the heat and humidity in FL during the summer?

8. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:We were able to tell when when we hatched our own that some of them were crested.

Our SFH's did well with the heat and humidity here in NC, this summer.

9. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Quote:[​IMG] Funny...I was going to email you today.

10. Duemig10

Jul 27, 2009
    Garner, NC
    Two Girl's Dad :

I also had a great hatch and I am seeing a few with crest now!

That is great...​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by