8-week Ameraucana cockerels/pullet - buff, black - Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenski, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    I have a few true Ameraucana cockerels available (and one pullet to go as a pair only). They are from several great lines, so they would be perfect for your breeding program -- or even to simply throw some nice blue egg color to your laying flock. All are friendly, hand-raised, and 8 weeks old.

2 BUFF COCKERELS + 1 BUFF PULLET - from Jean Ribbeck, and they will carry John Blehm, Jay Horn and Paul Smith bloodlines. This color is just gorgeous, and is like butterscotch with a deep shine. Click here to view Jean's adult birds - http://home.sprynet.com/~rribbeck/id3.html

1 BLACK COCKEREL - also from Jean Ribbeck, and he carries McKinney Poultry, Cree Farms, John Blehm and Paul Smith lines. This boy is regal and impressive, and is feathering out beautifully. Click here to view Jean's lovely adult birds - http://home.sprynet.com/~rribbeck/id2.html

Pickup only/no shipping, and I could possibly meet you within a half hour or so of East Nashville, Donelson, Brentwood, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, or as far southeast as Grundy County/Altamont/Gruetli Laager on a weekend, or even in Maryville/Knoxville/East TN on May 16.

Paypal preferred. $8 for buff pair (1 pullet, 1 cockerel), $5 per cockerel, with proceeds going to Heifer International to help purchase chickens and business training for poor farmers in Third World countries.

Please post SOLD here, and PM me for confirmation. Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  2. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Thanks to those who PM'd me. The Ameraucana cockerels are still available.

3. Jenski

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    Good morning, and thanks to those who have inquired about the Ameraucanas. They are 8 weeks now, and are still available. All are feathering out beautifully, and are friendly and inquisitive. All would be great additions to your flock - - or the beginnings of a new one!

Thanks for looking, and have a blessed day.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by