Sqwidy

Songster
6 Years
Dec 13, 2014
Austin, TX
Hi BYC,

I'm in Austin, TX. We're moving unexpectedly, and I am so very sad to say that I have to re-home my mixed flock. The flock has seven 8-week-old pullets, one suspected 8-week-old roo (not sure of breed), and two older birds that are still laying, but coming to an end. I hand-raised all of them as day-olds, and they're all very sweet.
  • 8-week-old pullet: Welsummer, barred rock, penedesenca, "olive egger", two speckled sussexes, and a white leghorn (who is also very sweet!)
  • Two older birds: About 5yo one wellsummer and one cream legbar.
  • I also have what I think is a roo. Not sure what kind. (Was supposed to be a female cream legbar lol)
I'm so fond of them, and I'd just really love them to find a good home. :fl

Thanks!

Barred Rock.jpg
Olive Egger.jpg
Penedesenca.jpg
Sussex.jpg

Welsummer.jpg
White leghorn.jpg
Two Older Birds.jpg
Suspected Roo.jpg

When do you need a home for them? I have 6 babies that I am going to build a coop for later this week. I would love to take them if that is not too late for your move. I live NE of Austin near Thorndale.

When do you need a home for them? I have 6 babies that I am going to build a coop for later this week. I would love to take them if that is not too late for your move. I live NE of Austin near Thorndale.
That's great - thanks! We have a couple weeks. So that could work. :) I'll message you my email. Just let me know when you'd be ready to take them. If we still have them (or some of them), then we'll send them your way.

Back
Top Bottom