8 week old Splash Marans cockerel

shooks71

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2021
Our splash Marans turned out to be a cockerel but we can only have hens. We live near Boston, but will deliver him to 2 hours outside of Boston (southern VT, NH, ME, western Mass, CT or RI). He's super sweet and loves any treat you give him. He comes running any time we come outside. He'll be a great roo and good with our kids.
20210711_201911.jpg

shooks71

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2021
He's super adorable! :love :love I already got a young cockerel, so sadly I can't take this guy. I sure hope that you're able to find him an excellent home!
Have you tried Craigslist yet? If not, but would like to, here's an article on how to post on there if you'd like to check it out: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/how-to-post-on-craigslist.76257/
Thanks so much! We have tried Craigslist, we emailed every local farm and rescue and local chicken pages, but he is getting louder every day, so unfortunately his days are numbered.

Nov 11, 2020
West Virginia
Our splash Marans turned out to be a cockerel but we can only have hens. We live near Boston, but will deliver him to 2 hours outside of Boston (southern VT, NH, ME, western Mass, CT or RI). He's super sweet and loves any treat you give him. He comes running any time we come outside. He'll be a great roo and good with our kids. View attachment 2757370
Awwwwwwh!How cute!

Top Bottom