( ')> 8+ Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas Buy It Now <(' )

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Ray_n_Debi, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Ray_n_Debi

Ray_n_Debi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    This listing is for 8+ Eggs from my Wheaten / Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas (I always send extras!)
    Shipping is $15.00

I only accept USPS postal money orders.
    Send me a PM to purchase and let me know what shipping date you would like.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buying hatching eggs is a gamble. Please only bid if you can afford to take the risk and possibility that none will hatch.
    I pack as safe and secure as possible but I cannot guarantee that they will survive any shipping mishaps or be responsible for shipping / handling or incubation conditions so I cannot guarantee that ANY will hatch, although I always send extras to help give you a better chance of hatching some chicks.
    I guarantee you will receive 8 unbroken eggs. I include extras, but if you have less then 8 unbroken eggs please let me know. Do not leave eggs sitting in a mailbox that could overheat or freeze.

I am happy to accept USPS postal money orders, please let me know and I will send you my address.
    I only ship eggs to lower 47 states (sorry not to Virginia), no international shipping

Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  2. kgoldinger

kgoldinger New Egg

Oct 4, 2012
    Are the eggs a deeper blue or lighter? I see yu have a picturebut sometimes the flash can throw color off

3. Ray_n_Debi

Jan 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    I can't 'see' what color your monitor is seeing as the color of the eggs. The hens have been laying since the spring so they are lighter in color now then they were in the springtime.

4. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I love how my blue wheaten cockerel is turning out. Thank you Debi!
    [​IMG]

5. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    What lines are they from?

6. TFeaselman

TFeaselman Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Do u currently have eggs for sale? Looking to order colored egg layers. Would love a dozen :) thanks

Tabby

7. Coop de Grille

Coop de Grille Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    I live in SC and I was wondering if I could pick up eggs instead of having them shipped.

8. riversedgefarm

riversedgefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2012
    starr sc
    Hi I to live in sc the upstate what part of sc are you in id like to get a dozen and pick upif close

9. Ray_n_Debi

Jan 27, 2011
    South Carolina
    Sure you can pick up. The roos went thru a molt, I am putting eggs in the incubator tonight to check fertility now. I do have a couple of orders waiting.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by