8 White French Production Muscovy Hatching Eggs

FarmrGirl

MooseMistress
13 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Southern Maryland
8 White French Production Muscovy Hatching Eggs

I raise my Muscovy for meat but I keep a permanent breeding flock also - I call them my zen ducks because they're so calm you often have to step over them if they're in your path. They're quackless and the hens are the best broodies you'll ever meet. A handful of these lovely ladies and you'll never need your incubator again! (Unless you're like me and have 200+ eggs in the 'bator)
big_smile.png
I love love love them! They're the absolute friendliest poultry in the barnyard! They enjoy their treats, love to be petted, and my big drake meets me at the gate every day waggin' his tail and "huffing" his hello the whole way.

This is the French improved breeding stock that will produce birds which are 50% larger than our American Muscovy. Drakes can weigh 12 pounds in 12 weeks. My typical dressed weights: Hens 3.5 to 4.5 lb. and drakes 8 - 10 lb. (had 3 out of 5 drakes dressed at 9.5 lbs at 12-weeks this summer). High in meat-to-bone ratio, with less weight loss after cooking than Pekin ducks. Low in fat with a wonderful veal-like texture and flavor.

Well packaged and shipped via Priority Mail with shipping confirmation!

2011.04.17%20BigBoy3.jpg

"Big Boy" Muscovy Drake (15+ lbs)

20100626_3145%20v2.jpg

"Pretty Girl" Muscovy Hen

15670922562.jpg

Pretty Perching Juvenile Girl

20100719_5706.JPG

"Freckles" Muscovy Juvenile Hen

I would love some of your eggs but all of my hens are setting right now. Will this offer be available a little later on in the year? Maybe next spring? I would like them this year but if I have to wait it wouldnt be abig deal. Thank you.

Quote:
Certainly! I have 2 girls laying right now and 7 more juvenile ladies who should begin laying any day. I plan to have eggs available next spring also, how many and how often will depend entirely on the girls
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! I think they're great birds
smile.png
My mature drake, Big Boy, has the funniest "hairdo"... when he stands it up all the way it's pretty tall. My juvenile drake is just getting his caruncles so his hair isn't nearly as developed as Big Boy and seems a lot curlier: I can't wait to see how his "look" develops!

As the girls lay or go broody I'll keep putting their eggs up. Hopefully you'll find room for some at your place this year
big_smile.png

Quote:
Thanks! I think they're great birds
smile.png
My mature drake, Big Boy, has the funniest "hairdo"... when he stands it up all the way it's pretty tall. My juvenile drake is just getting his caruncles so his hair isn't nearly as developed as Big Boy and seems a lot curlier: I can't wait to see how his "look" develops!

As the girls lay or go broody I'll keep putting their eggs up. Hopefully you'll find room for some at your place this year
big_smile.png

Me to! I would love some this year.
smile.png

Would love to get some of your great birds, but I don't have a set up for ducks right now................so sad, but it need to wait till spring *sigh*

Will be locking down my eggs from Moose Manor next week! Eggs were very fertile. Even shipped cross country and rough handled by po I am having good growth of duckling in the eggs! So looking forward to these!

I am seriously considering ordering again from you as soon as these hatch. I really like my rcon for the duck eggs!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom