80+ mixed jumbo coturnix quail eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birdmaniac3000, Jun 23, 2010.

1. birdmaniac3000

birdmaniac3000 Songster

May 15, 2010
    los angeles
    this bid is for 80+ mixed jumbo coturnix quail eggs, and if available button quail eggs the clors are tibeten, italian,white with a black spot on the head,brown tuxedo red brown.I pack my eggs very well to prevent any breakage in the mail, but have added extras just in case. Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for mishandling of eggs by the Post Office or other factors beyond my control, including your incubator and temperature settings in case you have a poor hatch. This can happen to anyone and it is one of those things that you just have to take into consideration when you purchase eggs or try to incubate the eggs yourself. Please understand this before purchasing the eggs, as I do my best to send your eggs fresh, fertile and well packaged , in case of any mishandling by the Postal authorities. If you do have issues when your eggs arrive and there just happens to be more broken or cracked then what I have added extra for, then please contact me immediately by email, so that I may be able to send more eggs out to you for the cost of Shipping and Handling Only.

Please consider purchasing a Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer if you don’t already have one, as I have found that the thermometers that come with most incubators are off by as much as 4 degrees and can greatly affect your hatch and they do not give you a humidity reading which can be crucial to your hatch. In case you are interested, check my other listings, as I often have a Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer up for sale, like the ones I use myself in my own incubators with favorable results. (For more information on these thermometers, please take a look at my individual listings.)

For Hatching Eggs I appreciate payment by PayPal within 24 hours after bidding ends on all Auctions, to insure sending the freshest eggs possible to you. “Buy It Now Price” Listings, I require immediate payment through PayPal.

I no longer will combine shipping for 2 separate egg orders. If you bid on 2 orders and want me to combine the 2 and ship the same day, please let me know and I will see if I have enough fresh eggs to do so, but the shipping will remain the same. Remember the Shipping and Handling Price will remain the same for each separate egg order.

If you have any questions about hatching your eggs, or about your order, please feel free to ask me. I want you to have the best hatch possible.

Please note that I cannot ship Eggs outside of the United States due to Postal Restrictions.

Thank You for Looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: