8wk Delaware cockerel in So. Cal

room onthebroom

Advocate
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
May 4, 2015
33. N -117.W
We have an 8wk old Delaware cockerel that we are hoping to find a happy home for.

He has been raised by my daughters, 3 teen & preteen homeschool girls. We are looking for a safe, happy place for this healthy boy & wonder if there is anyone who would be willing to rehome him? He is still in the brooder inside our house, but is ready to go outside.

Do you have room for this big, beautiful boy? We know times are tough right now & we can provide a bag of food for him. I am also available to deliver.
1591049600304.jpeg

1591049551748.jpeg

1591049473525.png

I can take him. Keeping him here at grandmas house till he crows too much. then I can pack him up and put him in the old coop. Its about twelve by sixteen feet and still set up for chickens.

As it is I will be making a temporary driveway up to the back of the house so I can get into my art studio. It has doubled as a bed room as well for ever so long. I will be living there eventually till they get the main house finished.

I want out of the city soo bad right now I can taste it. I will still be in San Diego County.

deb

She (or her DH) might :smack me for calling her out but I think @prostar lives in your neck of the woods (down near San Diego??). Maybe she needs a beautiful Delaware Cockerel. I am absolutely positive that my step sister and her husband and my younger sister and her husband (also in that GENERAL area of So. Cal) do NOT want him ... or any other chickens. I don't know anyone else in the area other than @perchie.girl and I don't think she's close to being ready for birds.

She (or her DH) might :smack me for calling her out but I think @prostar lives in your neck of the woods (down near San Diego??). Maybe she needs a beautiful Delaware Cockerel. I am absolutely positive that my step sister and her husband and my younger sister and her husband (also in that GENERAL area of So. Cal) do NOT want him ... or any other chickens. I don't know anyone else in the area other than @perchie.girl and I don't think she's close to being ready for birds.

what a handsome boy but right now my quarantine coop is occupied by my broody and her two eggs.
Lol thanks for thinking of me @bruceha2000 and it would never be me smackin you, I adored my little men, hubs just felt threatened having another man around I guess lol

Back
Top Bottom