9 B/B/S Bearded Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emvickrey, Nov 4, 2011.

1. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I have 9 b/b/s bearded silkie eggs up for auction. Extra's will be sent if there are any. The black hens are SQ. Jingles won 2nd in BV. Her mother would have gone to the show also but she has just finished a molt and wasn't presentable for a show at the time.
    I bubble wrap each egg individually and secure them upright in a priority box with shredded paper. I try to protect the air cells as much as I can so they don't get damaged from the jostling the post office does to them. I can't be responsible for them once they leave my posession. I also include a DC# for tracking. I only ship with-in the United States only.
    Payment is expected immediately upon end of auction. Eggs are collected during the auction and as long as the girls decide to stubborn the eggs will be ready to ship with-in 24 hours of auctions end.
    My paypal is [email protected]

The fertility rate here is 100%. A recent update I got from a customer reported they had 8 to hatch out of 8 eggs. Others had 6 out of 9, and 16 out of 18.
    Please contact me when your eggs arrive or if they don't. Please leave feedback once you've contacted me. Any issues we can resolve together if there are any.

Ok, here's the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for looking

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by