9+ B/B/S SIZZLES-48 hour Auction in Alabama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by isadream, Oct 13, 2009.

1. isadream

isadream Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    I have 9 eggs from my blue frizzled sizzles and my splash smooth sizzle hens. These girls are in with a blue silkie rooster. All of these guys came from Jimnjay and are just beautiful. I have put up a picture of the girls. Possible feathering you can get out of these babies would be smooth feathers, frizzled feathers, silkie feathers and frizzled silkies. All of these guys should have nice little crest and be little beautys. I will send any extras that I get between now and shipping. Paypal only please as I like to ship right away if possible. Please pm me with any questions or for more info.

Thanks,

Renee

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Oh I want these sooooo bad. Lent the incubator out though. Will you remember me for next spring?

3. isadream

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Just contact me anytime you are ready and I will let you know if the girls are laying!

Thanks,

Renee

4. faerielady

faerielady Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Oh man I want these too, but the 'bator is gonna be filled with LF eggs...

I have a bunch of silkies gonna go in around the 2nd week of Nov, can I contact you to see if your hens are still laying?

5. isadream

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Sure just let pm me or email me when you are ready and I will let you know if they are laying or not.

Thanks,

Renee

6. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    [​IMG] I won! I won! Can't wait to get some more of your eggs! Please send me your paypal info. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by