9 bantam Naked Neck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jul 24, 2011.

1. 9 eggs from my blue / splash / black bantam Naked Neck pens are available . . .
    9 eggs for $13.50 and $12.00 for USPS Priority shipping (with Delivery Confirmation) and Handling.
    These Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo.
    [​IMG]
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled.
    [​IMG]
    2 of the NN girls (a splash and a black) lay green eggs.
    [​IMG]
    This group is 2 green eggs and 7 brown eggs.

Here is a link to how you can expect your eggs to be Wrapped & Packed For Shipping.

PayPal is [email protected].
    This time of year, it's hot everywhere. The box will be marked 'FRAGILE' 'PERISHABLE' 'EGGS FOR HATCHING ENCLOSED' so hopefully they will be kept out of the heat while they travel.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info --- please add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    These gals look full of personality [​IMG]

3. Hegatha

Hegatha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2011
    Washington
    Darn wish one of my hens were broody!

4. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    I would Like to order some, but the auction doesn't end for a few days and says ships Today? [​IMG]
    Will you have some to ship out Monday or Tuesday?
    I love your Chickens~ They are so Pretty!!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  5. Hi! Thanks! Pay no attention to the 'end date', this is not an auction.
    I have a group of fresh eggs to ship today (Wed) for Fri/Sat delivery, or ship Fri for Mon delivery, or ship any Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri later.
    If you are ready now, click 'Buy It now'. If you want to schedule a later ship date, email me.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by