1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

9 BANTAM SPLASH WYANDOTTE EGGS /MO/ $20.00 SHIPPING INCL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Apr 19, 2009.

1. MDC

MDC Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    KS
    Would definitely be interested in learning more about these bantams. Are they hatchery stock? Are they inclined to go broody? Do you have blue or black that you'd be interested in selling, even just a few of?

2. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    They are not hatchey stock. I bought them from a man who raises and shows his birds. I've only had them a few months, and haven't seen any sign of broodiness so far, but I would guess that they will. They have been super dependable layers for me. I just love them! I only have the splash...am looking for some blacks or blues myself.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  3. MDC

Jan 17, 2008
    KS
    Would you consider shipping chicks? I have the boxes to do so, would just need the little fuzzies...I'd much rather take my chances with them than eggs.

4. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    No, I don't hatch that many myself. Just enough for what I want to keep. Sorry.

5. MDC

Jan 17, 2008
    KS
    Could I get more than 9 at a time? I didn't think to ask, will you have eggs available for some time or is this a one time deal?

I'm actually getting ready to leave town tomorrow so don't want eggs at the moment but I'm also going to AR at some point during our trip and it'd be nice to have them shipped there so that their time in a bumpy truck is greatly reduced...ohhh decisions, decisions!

6. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    I'm sending you a PM

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by