9 BANTAM SPLASH WYANDOTTE EGGS /MO/ $25.00 SHIPPING INCL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ugly ducky, Apr 12, 2009.

1. ugly ducky

ugly ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    9 Splash Wyandotte Bantam eggs for $25.00 which includes shipping by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Fertility and my hatch rate here has been excellent. These are nice, quiet, gentle birds that lay nice sized brown eggs. Eggs are fresh, and will be ready to ship anytime. I package VERY carefully, and mark boxes very clearly, so P.O. will be aware of handling requirements. First to post SOLD and PayPal $25.00 to me at [email protected] gets them.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    What a deal wish my bator wasnt full

3. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    We can schedule a later shipment if you want....

4. blueoval1

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    That would be nice but if I get them I would like to get some blue and black wyandottes to go with, do you know of someone I could get these colors from thanks.

5. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Boy, I wish I did, but I was just lucky enough to run across these that a guy wanted to sell. I do know another man who has blacks and whites, but I tried to get some eggs from him the other day, and his birds just aren't laying enough.

6. blueoval1

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Ok I will let you know when my bator opens up. I still want them anyway, If I find any blue or black I will let you know, Thanks

7. ugly ducky

Sep 26, 2008
    S.E. MO
    Yes, if anyone knows of any blue or black Wyandotte Bantams, please let me know. I still have splash eggs available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by