9 BBS Standard Polish Eggs $15 includes shipping-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by isadream, May 11, 2010.

1. isadream

isadream Songster

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PM!!!

Hi,

This is for 9 BBS Standard Polish Eggs. The price DOES include shipping. I have a black roo and a blue roo in with 3 blue hens and 1 black hen. Fertility has been great and the babies are adorable! We are getting at 3-4 eggs a day so these eggs will be fresh so this offer will be good until the girls quit laying or until I have room to hatch more of these beautiful babies. Please contact us for more info.

Sale Terms--We ship out fresh fertile hatching eggs. We do not make any guarantees of any kind on eggs nor are we responsible for the eggs after they leave our property. We ship Priority mail with delivery conformation. We will ship OverNite or Express at Buyers Expense.

Thanks!!

Renee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. msheets

msheets Songster

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    What day will these eggs ship out & is there a possibility of extras? Thank you & your birds are beautiful!

3. isadream

isadream Songster

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Hi, There is a possibility depending on how they lay. I try to ship asap.

Thank you for the kind comments. I have not felt well and the nice comment really cheered me up.

Thanks,

Renee

4. Mom2Munchkins

Mom2Munchkins Songster

Mar 2, 2009
    Upstate NY
    I am going to try and get some money on paypal by tonight and bid!! They are ADORABLE!!

My daughter's two favorite breeds are polish and silkies! She loves the way they look. We had a woman on Craigslist offer us 7 of them for $25, and we set up a time to pick them up, and then all of a sudden she changed her mind. [​IMG] Wouldn't have bothered me so much if they weren't for Hannah! People can be so weird on CL. [​IMG]

Anyway, thanks for listing them, and I hope I can bid! [​IMG]

5. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Songster

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    Renee has wonderful birds...and I have some to prove it! (Waiting on the Polish to hatch... [​IMG] ) Sorry you aren't feeling well girl..if ya need to talk..I am here! [​IMG]

6. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    That reddish colored roo behind the blue pair in the first picture, is it in the pen as well?

7. isadream

isadream Songster

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    He was at one time- then they started fighting---so the black guy is still in there and the blue dude is running loose in the yard. I think its been around 2-3 weeks since he was in there. Maybe longer--I am not sure.

Renee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by