9+ Blue / Black and Blue Barred Plymouth Rock *PROJECT* hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by SparkyCrows, Feb 8, 2012.

1. SparkyCrows

SparkyCrows Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2010
    Kansas
    9+ Blue Barred Rock PROJECT hatching eggs
    I have solid blue hens isolated with a black barred rock rooster AND a blue barred 2nd generation rooster. The eggs will hatch out a high percentage of blue barred males and females but there will also be the occasional solid blacks and blues.
    Shipping is $15 priority mail. I pack with survivability in mind but cannot guarantee hatching success because there are so many variable beyond my control. However, I DO GUARANTEE your eggs will not be in a broken drippy mess when they get to you. Also, I don't ship eggs outside the United States. Please send me your phone number if you want to pick these up at the post office.

Photo album of my blue barred rocks:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/ga...64041/user_id/74675#page=0&sort=display_order

2. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    when does the auction end?

3. SparkyCrows

Dec 28, 2010
    Kansas
    This is a "Buy it Now" kind of deal. I'd be happy to lock in shipping dates if there is a specific window of time you want to incubate.

4. IroquoisEgg

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    They are so pretty! I will have to wait for a few weeks until I get some open spots can I contact you a week or so before I am ready? Then I can send paypal and you will have time to collect some eggs?

5. SparkyCrows

Dec 28, 2010
    Kansas
    Yep - that works! -Alison

6. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I've seen these babies up close and they are lovely. I can't wait to see the next gen when they hatch this weekend!!

7. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    Got 9 of 10 that made it to 'confinement.' Looks like the majority are blue- 2 black. Can't tell how many are barred or what kind of barring, of course, but they're absolutely adorable and very active things right away!!

1 person likes this.
  8. IroquoisEgg

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    HI there! Do you have eggs available still? I can paypal this Thursday if that works for you. Gotta have some!

9. SparkyCrows

Dec 28, 2010
    Kansas
    Absolutely - I'll pm you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by