9 - Blue Jersey Giant Chicks - Doh: 05/28/2010 & 05/29/2010

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterland, May 29, 2010.

1. hunterland

hunterland Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2010
    Manson, WA
    You are bidding on 1 chick of 8 blue and 1 splash Jersey Giant chicks - Pet Quality, unsexed for sale. Showing white flesh on feet instead of yellow - show disqualifier. If you want the batch (9) place a bid of $40.00 or more and email me your intent.

Pick up local in Manson; will deliver in Chelan/Wenatchee, WA area without charge on days I am in the area. $1.00 mile for delivery to any other areas in the state of WA.

I reserve the right to end this auction early should the chicks sale locally.

*********************Shipping via priority mail with less than 15 chicks has it drawbacks; there is a potential of becoming too chilled. If the chicks are won by a bidder that requires shipping with the USPS There is no garuntee of live dilivery, but there will be a shipping charge of $15.00 for priority mail + $10.00 for shipping box. Long distance bidder has the option of shipment delay of up to 2 weeks without charge, to increase live delivery potential.******************************

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by