9+ Buff Brahma LF hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for your consideration, hatching eggs from my flock of Large Fowl Buff Brahmas. Fertility has been great on these, but I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to postal handling. I do pack each egg individually and double box. These birds are feather footed, buff colored birds with pretty black markings. They are good layers of brown eggs and can be used as dual purpose birds. The temperament is great on these birds, friendly and good natured. Please pm me with any questions, I would be glad to email you photos. Thanks, Deb

2. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Deb's Buff Brahma

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just might need to buy these or the Silver Sussex. Both are breeds I've been looking for. Deb, where are these from?

Jim

3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I bought these as day old chicks this spring. I think they are going to be amazing once they grow up:) Deb

4. grasspack

grasspack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Deering NH
    Do you ever have light sussex chicks or eggs available? I have speckled sussex hens right now and would love to add some light sussex to the flock. I don't mind waiting until Spring.

Thanks

5. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Yes! I do sell Light Sussex hatching eggs, but only sell chicks locally. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. Deb

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by