9+ Dark Brahma LF hatching eggs, Ends Sunday 8PM CST

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Hot2Pot, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Up for bids, hatching eggs from my flock of Dark Brahmas. These feather footed birds are one of the true beauties living down in Blackberry Pasture. The males have a striking birchen pattern, predominanatly black, while the females have lovely silver pencilling so it is easy to sex these at a fairly early age. They also have a laid back personality that is important to me, I will not tolerate nasty roosters. They are a brown egg laying breed.
    This is an auction formatted listing, please do not PM to bid, instead bid by replying to this thread. Bid increments of at least $0.50 please. Shipping is $14.99, and I will combine shipping if you win more than one auction. As everyone knows, shippers cannot guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs, but fertility is good and my ratio is 2 roos to 8 hens. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and carefully packed. Shipping by priority mail with delivery confirmation as soon as possible after the end of the auction. I do have a paypal account, and will contact the winning bidder after the end of the auction. Thanks, Deb
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
  2. buckabucka

buckabucka Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2010
    Fairfield, Maine
    My Coop
    I want these beautiful birds, but my incubator will be full! Maybe at some future date.... :)

3. Grin

Grin Out Of The Brooder

Sep 9, 2011

4. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    $20

5. Ksane

Ksane Overrun With Chickens

Jun 21, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Yea! Did I get them? It's for the $15, right? Let me know where to PayPal you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by