9+ Dark Marans EGGS for Sale from FL - Blk/Blu/BCM/BluBirchen/Birchen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 4kidZ, Oct 21, 2009.

1. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

These are some NICE EGGS! Here are the exact eggs (plus any others that are laid by shipping) that you will receive. The lightest one is from my blue birchen who decided to lay on the pen floor that day! But then, the one right below it in the corner, is hers from the next day! You just never know with these girls...:

[​IMG]

Since sept, their eggs have become inconsistent in color...sometimes they are almost black and sometimes they are tan! But, just remember that every egg in this 9+ lot comes from DARK EGG GENE birds! And the birds that come from these eggs will lay some super dark eggs.

The pic below is of the eggs when they first started laying again after all becoming broody (9/13/09).
    [​IMG]

You will get:

Birchen
    Blue Birchen
    Black Copper
    Blue Copper
    Blue & Splash (I have only hatched 1 splash and had another customer hatch a splash from my blue birchen eggs) My Blue Birchen and Blue girl came from #8 eggs...NO KIDDING!!
    & Black

Don't miss out on this opportunity for a nice variety of Marans

I WILL ADD ANY EXTRAS LAID BEFORE SHIPPING!!!

BIRCHEN & BLACK COPPER HEN
    [​IMG]

BLACK COPPER COCKEREL W/ 2 BIRCHENS
    [​IMG]

FRONT OF BC COCKEREL
    [​IMG]

Big Black Copper Roo
    [​IMG]

Blue copper marans and black marans
    [​IMG]

Blue Birchen boy on blue girl:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thank you for all the nice comments about my eggs in my previous auction!!
    ~4kidZ

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Gorgeous!! (eggs and chickens) I'm on day 19 of my first hatch. Have to get the incubating thing down before I spend the BIG BUCKS!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by