9+ Easter Egger hatching eggs Auction

CapricornFarm

Pottery producing maniac
Premium Feather Member
14 Years
Feb 1, 2010
Southern Virginia
BUY IT NOW, eggs from my flock of Large Fowl EE hens. Pastel blue or green eggs, people love to pick these out of the nest boxes because they look great in the egg basket! Most of my hens are light in color, like the one pictured. My roosters are EE or Ameraucana. All these birds have wonderful personalities, even the roosters are good natured. My brooder is full of these chicks, so i need to sell some eggs. Shipping is $14. I do combine shipping if you win multiple auctions. Please bid on this thread, do not PM. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, and pack carefully but I cannot guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs. If you have any issues with one of my shipments, please PM me. Thanks for looking! Deb

Last edited by a moderator:
Went by two days ago seen the birds that eggs are from nice flock. I picked out some nice chicks she had

Well when buying shipped eggs, remember half will be roosters, and some may not hatch. So really a dozen or so eggs is not that many. The girls are laying well, so hopefully they will keep laying. Deb

Back
Top Bottom