1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

9 Giant Black Cochins/ MS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have 9 Giant Black Cochins that I am offering for sale. There are 7 pullets and 2 roosters. These are really nice big birds. I will take some new pics tommorow and post them. These would make someone some really nice show birds I believe. You can look up Greenfamilyfarms posts on her Black Cochins and see pics of the parents of some of these birds, the remaining birds came from Rowland Doerr in MN, and he has show quality birds also.

I will ship at buyers expense but this would be expensive as they are big heavy birds. I am willing to drive up to a couple of hours to meet anyone interested in them.

2. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Sorry haven't been able to get new pics of these birds yet.

Also wanted to let anyone interested know that I got my first egg from these girls today, so shouldn't be long and they will all be laying.

3. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by